Now that you know why it's vital to recruit partners and what types of partnership opportunities are out there, it's time to dig into how you can recruit partners with Impact.
It's no secret that recruitment can be one of the most time-consuming tasks a partnership manager faces. For that reason, Impact has created powerful recruitment tools to help you more efficiently discover and recruit new partners.
Our Discover tool allows you to recruit both partners already on Impact and those not yet promoting brands on Impact. Using this tool is a great way to efficiently scale your program by discovering and recruiting new influencer, app, and content partners. Discover includes curated lists of partners (such as our most popular podcast partners), plus partner recommendations that Impact thinks best suits your program.
To access the Discover tool, select (∞) [Infinity] on the left navigation bar.
Once in Discover, you can:
- Browse curated partner lists
- Review social media profiles by clicking on an influencer’s thumbnail
- Create prospect lists to take action on later
- Send emails or propose contracts, inviting partners to join your program
How to Find Partners in Discover?
On the Discover Home page, you can browse partners by curated collection, category, or by newest partners. Scroll down to see popular collections.
To search for specific categories, types of partners, or keywords, use the search bar at the top of the screen.
Use filters at the top of the screen to find partners by advanced criteria such as Audience Size, Engagement Rate, and Language.
Discover - Recommendations
View recommendations tailored to your program by selecting infinity (∞) icon → Recommendations on the left navigation bar.
Our custom recommendations leverage the power of machine learning to surface recommendations based on:
- High AOV or revenue potential
- Partners you’ll love
- Partners working with similar brands
- Conversion path introducers
For more information on using Discover to find and recruit new partners, see the help article Discover New Partners.
Mediarails, Impact’s customer relationship management (CRM) and growth platform helps you automate the discovery and recruitment of potential partners through its prospecting tools. These tools essentially allow you to scan the entire internet by leveraging search engine integrations and the internal Mediarails database. This saves you time and expands your reach.
With Mediarails, you can:
- Discover new opportunities from a large pool of partners
- Set up recruitment campaigns
- Use drip email workflows
- Track and analyze recruitment efforts over time
Please note: Mediarails is not included by default with the Impact Partnership Cloud™. For more information about the product or to schedule a demo, please contact us via impact.com.
For brands wanting to work with social media influencers, Activate is Impact’s influencer marketplace platform. Activate works with brands, agencies, talent managers, and creators to support highly targeted, omnichannel influencer campaigns that generate results. Activate is a self-serve technology and data platform supporting influencer discovery, workflows, payments, and reporting. Recruit from Activate’s opt-in network of around 50K creators or add your own with data-rich search, filters, and survey tools.
With Activate, you can:
- Select partners thoughtfully
- Create content efficiently
- Reach the right audience
- Execute full-lifecycle campaigns
Please note: Activate is not included by default with the Impact Partnership Cloud™. For more information about the platform or to schedule a demo, please contact us via impact.com.
We’re with you every step of the way, from onboarding and customer support to tech services and training. Impact services are available to Partnership Cloud customers, subject to contract terms and conditions.
- From day one with Impact, you’ll have full onboarding and migration support as well as immediate access to in-app training.
- Our support team will be available to answer your questions, help you troubleshoot, and triage your needs with the success team who delights in providing strategic guidance on how to use the platform to help you achieve your business goals.
- Finally, our tech services team will help with all your technical needs such as setting up tracking integrations, API support, new event types, and more.
Are you still looking for additional recruitment services? With access to our broad ecosystem of agencies, we’ll pair you with the right agency for your recruiting needs and ensure you recruit the best partners for your brand. Reach out to an Impact representative to learn more about agency services.